Why NeoPeople

It all started with a need for better employee management.

The people that bring you Neopeople no doubt, have extensive experience in delivering innovative solutions to various operational and logistical problems a business, institution or
organization may face in its lifetime. Just ask our CEO!

"An application should have up to 90 percent of common features for everybody, the other 10% should be customizable for the clients."
Juan-Carlos Namis
CEO, eData Limited

A deep desire for less paperwork

Over the years, the team has become extremely efficient in finding and addressing ways to combat the use of multiple spreadsheets and paper files to store employee data. NeoPeople sets its sights on streamlining Human Resource Operations making it possible for you to manage paperwork digitally.

Always ready and up-to-date
HR department

NeoPeople was conceptualized based on the premise of simplifying HR functions.
For example, some companies have offices worldwide, but the HR department is centralized!

Data is centralized

Processes are automated

Employees can self-serve

Managers can quickly access direct employees data

Reports and analytics are accessible anytime, anywhere

Get Started Today.

Or contact us with questions.

In the Media

HR Tech Outlooknames NeoPeople in the Top10 HRMS Solution Providers.

A print and digital platform that highlights real world solutions, news and product trends.