When you call us, you’ll speak with one of our employees. We have specialists standing by ready to help with password resets or any feature and functionality questions you may have.
Emails are automatically forwarded to our support team who prioritize it based on the impact it’s having on your use of the system. That way we ensure that we respond as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We know the value of your HR data – and the importance of keeping it safe – and we constantly review our service in the light of evolving best-practice.
• Comprehensive security allows company to restrict access to specific modules or areas within modules, specific company levels and specific reports
• Access controlled by user name and password
• Application has user activity logs
To get the most from your system, we offer personalized training and configuration workshops at our office, designed to put you in control, so you can get the most from your system.
If it’s more convenient, our consultants can normally come to you. We may ask you to cover any additional travel and subsistence costs.
You don’t need to be technical, but you do need a good understanding of your company’s HR data, policies and procedures.
From data upload to going live, we’ll provide expert advice and services to help you get the most from Neo People.
As soon as you’ve confirmed when you want your service to start, we’ll provide you with resources and support to get you going.
1. Arrange and confirm your getting started sessions with us. We’ll arrange a meeting to take you through how best to prepare your HR data to ensure a smooth, accurate data upload.
2. Once your data is uploaded and configurations complete, we check to ensure the system is working as you expect before you roll it out to everyone.
3. Data uploaded and checked? System set up? Tests complete? Great it’s time to roll the system out across your organization and enjoy a much more productive and agile approach to human resources management.